I rarely use English blogging.
The main reason is my eng was damn poor!! Damn sucks oso. D:
This post I'm posting for nothing. Juz try to use eng blogging. Xixi=]
erm___pmr trial exam pass.uec trial coming. I'm so stress about it. I wan pmr fast fast go!! Uec fast fast go!! Thn all 'll be good =]
I gt some some worry about my iPhone.
Coz Carmen(guitar derh) tell me a terrible thing.she went out vif her fwen. Never touch anything,her iPhone become hotter and hotter. The percentage of battery from 80++% drop till 29%. The most terrible is she hear her iPhone "eeeeeeeeee" suddenly.damn sucks sound!! She throw her phone away. Scared it 'll bomm!! Yerr. I scared it 'll happen on my phone oso. =[ I lov iPhone. Coz it so useful. (except I never download game.) haha. Worried =|........haha.
iPhone user... Be carefull....
................Pmr + uec make me stress make me crazy!!! Ughhhhh!!!! Sucks man!! Juz try my best enough!!....................
Monster gah Yao!!!!
♥ See here!!!
everyone who come over my blog. Go and like "Arch亚骑乐团" on facebook!! They are damn 劲+型!! As a friend, support support what I wish u to do bahh!! Haha.pls pls pls. THX =]
I love C.R.Y♥
No comments:
Post a Comment