1st, CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!!
Emm. My UEC+PMR result.
Yea.
It's out of my imagination :D
×UEC×
CHINESE---A
It's my hope (: haha. I love chinese (: thx 孙老师. She's CUTE lo~~~
BAHASA MALAYSIA---A
LOL. I think im luckly. My 60% essay out of topic. Hehe :)
ENGLISH---B
I never hv any hope for English. My English DAMN POOR lol.
MATHS---B
I thought im fail this subject. I wrong too much in objection D: I mark it b4 my paper 2.
FML. I gt 11 WRONGSss!! So im nervous during paper 2.
I think im luckly lo. Get B for it.
Teacher nio. Sorry for never gets A for maths. :)
HISTORY---A
Hahaha. B4 the day I go bac my school for doing+changing the s**ks bulletin board and I never read anything. But I get A!!! Haha. :)
GEOGRAPHY---A
Blow water~~~~~~~ gets A just because I talented in blowing water :D haha.
ART ---B
I think im A lol. Haha. Always gets 90% in class D: haha.Nvm la. ;)
SCIENCE---A
Haha. It's my talent. LOL. I only get B once in the UEC trial exam. Haha(: happy.
×PMR×
It's okay :)
7A's. HAPPY :D
I get B for my SEJARAH.
It's normal because I always fail my sej in school. Haha :)
-------------CONCLUSION--------------
For somebody, it's good.
For somebody, it's poor.
For somebody, it's okay.
Btw,
FOR ME....................
Im HAPPY for my UEC and PMR result :D
AND...........
Thanks my teachers for teaching me these three years.
Thanks my family for buying a lot of snacks to help me "drive night car" .
And.............
Thanks my love babe jimui for accompany me to study everything~
I LOVE YOU ALL and THANKS ALOT!!!♥
*congratulations to you for ur 13A's. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment