A short pants+t-shirt. A very simple+normal wearing~ (pasar malam style :p) haha:)
Juz now I went to unik pasar malam,cheras for a "after dinner walk" :) haha :)
It's so interesting because it has been a long time I never visit pasar malam. (Ipoh pasar malam is not included)
Haha:) I saw a lot of things. A lot of food. Haha:)
I saw COACH. CHANNEL. and a lot of LVssss..!!!! Haha. :) lol. it's fake product. ==
Besides,i saw many t-shirt with big funny words. Such as, 我一生出来.就注定给MM泡!我不是坏人...我不是好人...HAHA~ and more that I fogotten~ sorry :) haha.
And I saw an amount of disgusting Amphibians in a cage. It's FROG!!! (the animal that Rhey hate much!!) haha.the organs of frog with the blood... Aiyooo~ im gonna vomit on the road lehhh~
Although pasar malam was smelly. Oily. Dirty. Noisy.But it's make my life more beauty ;)
It's a good experience have a walk with familly :D it's rarely. Haha;) always stay at home. Dis pasar malam "trip" was totally release my boredom :D
And I get a char keuy tiew as my supper. Haha :D aduiii~ my calories tambah and tambah le :( keep diet from now :) haha:)
Now im having my Leong cha for relax :D haha:) sambil blogging :)
Bored holiday = blogging time :)
Haha :) everyone of my lovely home ady went to the bed. im not tired. Haha:) watching tv.
Just feel the quite night by myself ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment