MY CLASS :D
Yea! S1C2 is a nice class.
Like someone says, Teacher nice! Student nice! Wut oso nice! Teeeeheeeee ♥
Although it's haven gv me the 3A feel, but I'll try to love it (: haha (:
S1C2 on facebook >>>♥『S1C2“高壹商贰”2011』♥
MY DUTY IN CLASS :D
I become the CAIZHENG in class. Someone says saw me thn think dou money (: haha.
TEACHERS of S1C2
*I love my class teacher! (: damn good.
*I miss teacher nio. TT my maths is going to fail~ :(
*I love Chinese teacher. ♥
*I HATE sejarah teacher. Lol. "SITI BABI!!"
FRENS of S1C2
My class always full of laughing and dài-B ing. Haha(:
ONLy the 2 days thn we joking together! Hehe (:
Girls oso practise volleyball together :D yea! 韵慈.班长嘉慧.岚岚.而旋.欣怡. We practise today (:
**BIG THANKS+BIG CLAPS for 建豪.**
He's so tired for teachin us and help us get bac the ball which "go away". :D
SORRY S1C2 for my noob for volleyball! :(
MY JIMUI
Saint! I'll find you always derh la! ( if you are not wif ur pig! hehe )
Pohyee! Thanks for accompany me everywhere (:
Jing! I'll accompany you to your class if im free. Haha(:
Rhey! Keep open ur hp arh! I need youuuu~~~~~ (:
Jy+Sy! Eat together if all of us free (:
MY SOCIETY
Be a secretary is not as simple as I imagine.
A lots of report.contact list.and more and more :(
Lol! I HATE it! TT slp 12am+++ everynight. D:
MY ENGLISH PERIOD :(
From now, I hav to stay U4H for a year. Teacher good! SHU TING good!
and YOU! Dun disturb my life pls! (:
tired :'( it's not free to update,sorry (:
No comments:
Post a Comment