Thursday, January 20, 2011

wtf my SECRETARY job :' (


I almost cry that day :(((
It's so sad. So sad :(((

The report I type it till 11pm.
I call Yuul bought the wrapper for me.
I call RHEY help me type those words.
I wrap it whn maths period. 
I use my recess time for all society things.
For this, I waste lots of my time :' (
 
BUT, what i get is, 
"what ugly paper is this ?!"
"the words too small ady!"
"you duno go and find yourself arh?!"

They call me change change change and change it!!!!!!

Lol! What the fuck!!!!!
I really try my best ady :' (

Im not suitable to be a secretary. 
I noe, my report gt problems and I hav to change it. 
But pls, if really change the wrapper thn I'll waste lots of things and time oso :' (

Im stress to get 19% lo!!!!
I duwan to be a secretary!!!!!! 
I can't handle it!!!!!!
Im useless!!!!!

WTF and FML! :' (

***U4H guys: I not love him lo :' (

No comments:

Post a Comment