Monday, April 4, 2011

my iPhone! (:

Hmmmms...
The topic I wanna talk about today is.... 
My iPhone! (:



Yea, im iPhone kaki, ACTUALLY, not really. ):
Everyone who knew me knew that my iPhone is useless ): 
I got it at 18th of JAN 2010 haha. It has been a year I used iPhone (:

BUT! I never download anythings ): 

FIRST reason is... I never create an ACCOUNT! ):
Create an acc need credit card number. My parents worry that I will out of control and spent lots money for those app, so that they don't want to gimme the number ):

SECOND,
After a few months, my fren borrowed me acc, BUT just duno why, I can't download. The "install" button became blur, and I even cant touch it ):
SO..... My iPhone still useless.

TILL NOW, iPhone 4 borned!



I wanna updated my iPhone.
Coz I can't stand to explain to my fren why I hav no app in my iPhone ):

SO. I asked it on facebook ): 
" Any iPhone kaki tell me wuts jailbreak? "
What I got is...... Im really foolish ): 
So shy about that I know nothing about iPhone ): wtf ): 

But, I hav to thanks those who comment and tell me x) 
Especially TZIAK VOON. We do not know each other, but he helped me a lots! (: 
Thank you! (:

iPhone 5 coming out soon. 



And im still suffering for my iPhone 3Gs. Wtf ): 
Just because my parents hate me addict on those technology things ): they not allow me for buy those things ): aiks D:

In conclusion, what's the point I wanna say is, my iPhone sucks! ): 
And im trying to rescue it! (: haha (:

Im still loving it (: because it bring me lots of convince! (:

That's all! iPhone kaki, I need you-sssss! (: haha (: and everyone, iPhone is USEFULL! GO have one! (: 

Lastly, nuffnang time (: help me click on the advertisment please (: You click will help me earn some cent (: thanks! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment