Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CARLSBERG! (:


It has been four months I never blog with English ): LOL

I don't like English, I damn fucking hate english periods in school, especially days in JE center with the teacher who always like to scold me! LOL )x

It's not the point for my post today (: Haha.
 
Today, I wanna mention that I drank a can of CARLSBERG on last Saturday in lanlan hse (: 
Freaking sad that day, "jihuashu" and something spoilt my mood! ): and there was a can of carlsberg there. Wooohoo! (:  

That is the first time I drank the whole can.
Before that, I drank a mouth of it, but can't continue drinking because of it's bitter. :S but now, omg I can finish the whole can! COOL~ =P

Never drunk is what I excited for! Wahaha (: 

I love CARLSBERG from now! Haha (: nice man! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment