
"learn to face the joy and pain"
I saw this when i'm msn-ing,
yea its true, life was too short to be sad,
lots thing happened and what I have to learn is to face it
exam past, my exam papers look like rubbish, damn it, all I had read is useless, 72% average, 5 subjects failed, wth im doing? ):
society has a lot of jobs to finish, tired man,
but I cant stop )':
I have to stay strong to face all the problems, and I promised to try more hard next year, I SWEAR!
so damn tired recently,
these three days holidays I will make myself clear and face all the problems bravely!
Im horsey wong, I will be strong man!
FACE THE JOY AND PAIN! :D
cheer ♥
I saw this when i'm msn-ing,
yea its true, life was too short to be sad,
lots thing happened and what I have to learn is to face it
exam past, my exam papers look like rubbish, damn it, all I had read is useless, 72% average, 5 subjects failed, wth im doing? ):
society has a lot of jobs to finish, tired man,
but I cant stop )':
I have to stay strong to face all the problems, and I promised to try more hard next year, I SWEAR!
so damn tired recently,
these three days holidays I will make myself clear and face all the problems bravely!
Im horsey wong, I will be strong man!
FACE THE JOY AND PAIN! :D
cheer ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment