Hey guys,
I should be update my blog ald ;P
It's had been a month more I didn't update it ,
So many dust here, ishhhhhhhhh :O
Im toooooo busy ald lar );
Hmmms,
Two more days II 0 I II gonna come,
School reopen soon T,T
I'm not yet ready lar man !
It was soooooooo fast );
My holidays past soooooooo fast too );
Days with sushiking buddies was so damn fucking memorable ;)
Beloved tsunjin+sushiking buddies;
Wann ee, Rihong, Kahmun, Kwan, Cloviey, Khai, Junyong ;)
KAITEN crew baobei;
Jessie and Mantoh
Service babeh;
Yumiko, Terry, Andrew
And kitchen JiengYer :)
Dailou Eugene too ;P
They are soooo good and imma so luckily to meet them ;)
We hang out for farewell those who resigned, we countdown for Christmas, we hang out for movie, we have our lunch together,
They treat me soooooooo good ;)
Thanks for you guys to accompany me ♥
And I hang out for movie "THE DARKEST HOUR" with Kahmun and Kwan yesterday ;)
It's a great movie ;) TRY it !
End it here and I swear I will post about what I had done for my 2011 target and what's my neww 2012 wishes tomorrow ;P
STAY TUNED ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment