Friday, January 20, 2012

sushiking ♥



School reopen ald few weeks
I should pay more hard for my study this year !
I promised ! :X
I'm 17 years old ald , form 5 too ! And I'm gonna meet SPM this year :S

I'm so damn fucking miss my sushiking dudes ):
Everyday chat about sushiking from day to night in class with WannEe,
We look at the clock and imagine opening, happy hour, break time, punch card....................... ):

All those sushi name , we repeat and repeat ,
"Irasaimasae , Anigato Gozaimasu..........."
We repeat and repeat ,
I miss them so much )':

Especially my dear Jessie, Mantoh, JiengYer, Yumiko, Terry, Andrew, Funny dude KhumRaj, Keshab ............ ):

Days with them are sooooooo unforgettable ):

Miss them so so so so so much !


Still remember 3rd JANuary,
We hang out from 12pm till 8pm,
From Sushiking to Movie 2359, from movie to Neway ;D
We are sooooo happy !
We promised that once gathering a month !
Hope sooooo ! ):


13rd of JAN was Mantoh birthday ,
We plan a celebration for him ,
We went there after school ,
That day was so damn fucking happy ,
We have been a long time never see each other ,
but we still like old friends and chat a lot , laugh a lot ! ;D

I miss you all ! Beloved sushiking dude ! ;D

love you guys

I'm waiting for the FEBRUARY gathering ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment