Sunday, February 12, 2012

:-D

*At Wongkok , PAVILLION wif sorpo ylan :-D

I think it's time to set some targets for myself , people needed target to live more effortfully , isn't ?

But I knew it's too late :O

aaaaaaaaaaaaHA !

Firstly , I'm 17 years old then I should have a lots of things have to complete this year :) let's start it !

1) STUDY
I should pay more effort on my study :X promised to everyday do homework by myself ! Do not drop from the hundred top student ! And try hard to get top 15 in my class ! Gambateh man ! ;D

2) SPM
Oh gosssshhhhh ! I'm gonna meet my freaking important exam this year ! Damn ! I will try hard I think , == I took 9 subjects , vivian wong ! get FULL As for it ! Daddy promised that present me a car and a iPhone 4s if I get FULL As ! (don't know whether it's true anot o.O)

3) LICENSE
Promised myself to get my driving license this year ! And do not fail undang test ! Haha ;D

4) MONEY $$
At least earn RM 100 by myself this year ! And save RM 250 for this year ! ( salaries is not included ! )

5) HEIGHT and WEIGHT !
I don't know the actual number of my height , but I hope to grow taller this year ! I'm too short :X
For my weight .............. I always become fatter and fatter ): BUT hope to maintain 45kg to 46 kg ! I will try to play more sport this year :X

6) HANG OUT
I want hangout ! I want hangout ! I want hangout !!! ;D
This year will be a fucking busy year :X
I think I should spend more time for hangout !
With my dear C2 , my dear sushiking dude !
No matter with who , I just wanna HANGOUT !!
Movie , CheongK , EAT ................. ! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment