Saturday, May 26, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYYYYS ♥

--- 阿宝色 effect by 美图秀秀

sexay lipssss with ylan @snowflake, sungaiwang :3


Since blogger has changed the looks and its definitely hard to use by phone ,
Im so lazy to blogging :O

hehe
But now , I have a good mood for blogging :D

IT WAS HOLIDAYYYYYS !
I will appreciate this two weeks and do what I promised--



First,
KEEP DIET is a need !
I promised to do exercise everyday
at least 30 sit-up per dayyy

Second,
IMPROVE MY STUDY !
I swear to study this holidays
SPM subjects is a must
Improve my ENGLISH by reading english article and stories
And finish all the holiday homeworks too ! :)

Third,
HAIR CUT is f'king needed
Please cut my hair and change my style this holiday
A BRAND NEW ME PLEASE :o

Lastly,
STAY HAPPY AND LET GO
Think positive and let go all those frustrated matter
Wake up from my dreaming and become usual :)
I can do it
#YouMustBeHappyToo :)




HORSEY WONG ,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment