Tuesday, March 8, 2011

pavilion! :D

Yeah! 
Today, exam finally past!!
Teeeheeeee :D
No one accompany kelven. So I hang out wif him :D
Sorry Pohyee and synyuan huh~ 
 
But Tungjin, Celine, Junbing, Lifeng join us. LOL :D haha. Chat wif edward and Nicole in canteen till 11.00+++~

*NICOLE: dun cry huh! cheer up! :D 

We go pav and eat in wongkok :D  
I hav my kiwi ice blended and cost RM6.90+RM1 tax. :D 
After that, we watch..................
I AM NUMBER FOUR! 



My mouth cant stop vibrate and the cinema was very cold! 
LOL! Thanks junbing's jacket :D 

RM 8 is valueable!
Story nice too! :D omg! Damn damn nice :D omg!!!!! 
Can't describe my feelings now! LOL!
Omg. It's damn nice! 
Omg. It attracts my 100% attention! 


love eii! ♥



The "John smith" and "Sarah" damn handsome and beautiful! 
The number6 lenglui too :D

Met lanlan and '10 3F gang too! :D I help them capture their group photo :D 
Met jing's bf and '10 3E gang. And lots of tsunjin ppl! (:

Tungjin & Junbing were very brave and daib== haha. They can cross the road without watching car! And never stop at all! LOL! Really siao :P

Haha :D I want learn not to speak too much when watching movie :D I felt myself extremely noisy ah! Haha:D

I want my FILA bag! :( haha :D 

*你!我不是你的工人!请不要对我大呼小叫!就算是玩,我也玩不起!!!你以为你是谁?不认识的都讲你样衰啊.滚啦! >:0

No comments:

Post a Comment