
ignore the pic :D
Eeeeheeem,
Exam is going to over tomolo :D
Should I happy?
LOL! I pay lots of effort for this exam:(
But, what I got is, WORST!
Especially my maths D: lol.
And, I promised myself to get 79.26% averange in my exam. Be the top 15 in my class. :(
BUT! What the hell im doing?!
Can't reach target and failed my maths too! :( lol.
I promised myself again!
Not to break out this promise anymore!
Get back 75+ averange in the second exam! This is a MUST!
Thanks everyone who cheer me up with fb. SMS or just say jiayou to me :D ♥
Wenjun: thanks for teaching me maths but I can't pass. LOL~ sorry for disturb you the whole morning huh~ :D
Yunci: thanks for cheer me everytimes I gav up :D
And i love exam days becoz everday go bac by walking to mummy's office with c2 guys was damn funny and i love it!
Celine, kahwei, yeena :P ♥
But, I hate exam! Lol :(
Vivian aka monster!!
You can do it :PP
*你!不要就算 :((
No comments:
Post a Comment